The landscape of mobile networks is evolving rapidly: LTE, LTE-Advanced, Carrier Wi-Fi, small cells, large venues, smart phones, tablets, new services, new apps, tidal waves of video. All of these factors and many more affect how mobile networks are designed and operate, creating new opportunities for innovative Backhaul Service Providers.
This session will feature one such Service Provider, PEG Bandwidth, and how they are leveraging Alcatel-Lucent’s strengths and expertise in providing mobile backhaul solutions.
Key topics of this session will include:
- What types of challenges are mobile operators facing?
- How does this translate into opportunities for Backhaul Service Providers?
- What types of services are mobile operators seeking today and into the future?
- Choosing a successful backhaul business model and key success factors for rapid growth
- What are the leading technologies and network architectures to provide backhaul services?
- What are the typical SLA requirements for backhaul services and what are the operational considerations?
- How can such a network be leveraged for other business opportunities?